Sunday, September 10, 2017

September - Spring? ... nearly ....

I had high hopes for beautiful warm Spring weather for yesterday's Market.... it wasn't quite to be ... but luckily we had space inside for everyone to come in - it was a very packed market and, with the help of Ralphe's melodious busking, it was a great atmosphere.

Now is the time to turn our thoughts to the coming crazy season - as we get closer to Christmas.  I know all you wonderful stallholders are already thinking about your seasonal stock and wanting to get the next few months planned and bookings locked in.

So, over on the sellers' page I have just opened bookings for the Devonport Markets for the rest of the year.  I have had lots of enquiries already so I know they are going to be popular - so don't delay, get your bookings in.

I'm also very excited to have, once again, been allocated some space at the Devonport Christmas Festival - the link to the booking form for this event is also on the Sellers' page - it promises to be a very well attended event - upwards of 4,000 people.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself ... the next Market will be on 8th October - this market will have a distinctly Halloween theme - feel free to dress yourself, and your stall, in a Halloween manner if you wish - if you are planning some special Halloween stock please don't forget to send me some photos so I can include them in the marketing ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment