Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Meet the Seller: Emma Fraser from The Little Card Factory

Meet Emma Fraser from The Little Card factory and her splendid little cards!


Where did you come up with your name?
My mum always encouraged me to make cards when I was little. I really enjoyed it and she used to call me 'her little card factory.' Little did we know that 15 years later I would turn it into a business!!
When did you begin making and what was your inspiration?
Apart from the ones I made when I was younger. I made a Valentines card in 2011. My man loved it and encourged me to play with ideas and make a few more.
What do you make?
Cards, cards and more cards! I hope soon to turn some designs in to note books and other stationery for people who enjoy the designs but don't want to buy them as cards.


What inspires you?
I find that day to day experiences can turn in to beautiful cards. The little things that happen are what change the big things! I also like to design images around inspirational quotes. I love watching customers faces light up when they see a card and know exactly who they want to send it to.


What is your favorite book?
I have recently been introduced to Maria Keyes' books, and now I can't put them down. I am working my way through her collection. I think my favourite would have to be 'Angels.'


And your favorite food?
Spaghetti bolognaise! If I could have one meal for the rest of my life, that would be the one. I absolutely love it!


Where do you find your online inspiration. Favourite blogs or websites?
It's scary how quickly time can fly when you are flicking through creative websites. Pinterest has become a recent addiction, and is great for 'scrap booking'
I really enjoy reading www.nothingbutbonfires.com The writer is very creative and produces some beautiful pieces for her home. I find her very inspirational.



When you are not at the Devonport Craft Market, where can people find your wares?
You can find me at my website, my ETSY shop or at my Facebook Page.


Meet the Seller special promotion
Emma has offered a special promotion along with her Meet the Seller profile. Purchase some cards from her ETSY shop and receive free shipping by using the discount code MUM2012 at the checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment