Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sunshine forecast

I have to confess that I did a mini-victory dance when I saw the weather forecast last night (it was only a mini one because it was too cold to move much from under my blanket on the couch). Sunshine for Sunday... Yay! Don't forget to wrap up warm though as it is likely to be pretty cold.

I think the cold weather is proving inspiring some of our stallholders. I know several of our regular crafters have been busy coming up with new ideas and I'm looking forward to seeing them on the day. We also have several new stallholders attending, so the market will be full of exciting new finds.


We have two talented local musicians scheduled to play on Sunday: Mark Howden (who also runs Depot Sound) and Damon Birchfield who plays acoustic folk music. I'm really looking forward to hearing them perform and I will be saving some gold coins to pop in their hats. We also have a balloon artist, Alice Lee of Alice in Balloon Land who will be creating her fab balloon sculptures in the morning.


Do have a look at our photos and the list of stallholders. They stay up on the blog so if you need to contact anyone either click on the shop/entertainer name or email me and I will try to put you in touch.


Looking forward to seeing you all there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just came across your blog and I wanted to say hi!

    I have a Devonport Blog and I am looking for others in the community to link with. I will link you to our page!

    Cheers

    Devonport NZ

    ReplyDelete